Saturday, February 2, 2008

Again at the mercy of the cycle. All week I have been feeling flat, cranky and tired. Now I feel like I just want to retreat away from everyone - except boy and dog of course. At these times I get overly attached and at any moment am about to start getting sad, I know it is going to happen and it will probably be in response to something completely benign.

I must be approaching some sort of health bender though after making a series of check up appointments and a dental appointment for Wednesday! I havent been to the dentist in over 10 years! Never had a filling or any problems but I surely cannot get away without visiting one in this time! And I just realised that I will be going on the one day when my pain threshold will be at its absolute lowest - bloody great!

No comments: