Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shredded Wheat



So this one is for Mago (63.mago.blogspot.com) who has developed a somewhat unusual interest in Shredded Wheat following a survey of breakfast interests. I promised him that I would post a picture of the favoured breakfast cereal which seems to elude so many who are not brought up on it. Here we go.... the picture above is of the box of shredded wheat as marketed in Australia.

This is a picture of a 'biscuit' of Shredded Wheat in my cereal bowl - special bowl that it is.....



I then break it up to look like this.... before adding milk. Delicious (well, comforting at least. Not salty oats as Mago's countrypeople seem to enjoy. Each to their own). My Thai brother and sister enjoy 'jook' which is a Thai rice soup.


Mago - I hope this helps you get the picture of this mis-understood cereal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures: Never saw that before, really!