Thursday, January 24, 2008

baked potato salad - mustard dressing

I keep losing this recipe for baked potato salad, it is more to do with the dressing but by posting it I will not lose it again:

potatoes cubed
sweet potato cubed
red onion (sliced)
cracked pepper
sea salt
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
2 tbsp thyme

dressing:

1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
2 tbsp mustard (preferably wholegrain)
2 tbsp water (or a bit more if needed)

Roast the vegetables and then toss through the herbs. Mix the ingredients for the dressing and toss together and serve warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I believe in the sour-cream-diet. And I was told that mayonnaise is full of vitamin, but I am not sure on that. Vitamin comes in cookie-form, one cookie one vitamin.
Stay healthy. Without health everything else in life is just the half.

by-lamplight said...

I love that!! Red wine is also good for you. I equally enjoy seeking vitamin boosting from any chocolate based substance..