Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday morning

Another beautiful day, the sky is as clear as a bell and there is still a slight chill to the air. I love this time of year. A gentle breeze is moving through the windchimes and there is the quiet hum of a small plane putting away out of sight. It is such a treat to have a chance to just sit and listen for a time.

After an unusually social weekend I am spending today at home today and hope to do as little as possible. I have a pile of old 80's films that I borrowed from a friend and I am sure they will keep me occupied. With my natual state being towards introversion, the last few days of being out and about have left me looking forward to recharging away from people for a day. It has been great to see old friends though, it is so easy to lose contact with people as we are all busily overcomplicating our lives.

No comments: