Monday, July 2, 2007

Feeling a bit flat today. I am sure that it is to be expected after all of the recent activities and events. There has been so much happening recently that it is hard to let go of that feeling. I am not feeling too bad physically today but it is more my emotional state that is bothering me. I know that if I went back to work I would be tired and it would be too soon but I am spending a bit too much time rolling around in my own head today. I think I might try to get outside later and get some fresh air. If the dog could be trusted not to act like a banshee it would be nice to take her out but she pulls on the lead and it can even be a bit much when I am feeling well. I think I am getting sick of sitting around though and it might be nice to create something nourishing for dinner - and by way of thanks to boy for taking such good care of me. My problem is getting to the shops and carrying everything back. Perhaps I need to just wait for another day and let myself heal a bit more before venturing too far. I am sure I would feel a bit better if I at least got out of these tracksuit pants! Problem is that they are comfy while I have these cramping pains.

Also, I am trying to stop with the painkillers today to see how bad things actually are, by lunchtime I have noticed that there is still some pain. I should just rest again for another day - plenty of time to get active again.

No comments: