Monday, October 29, 2007

Pimms and charity

I had a 'Girl's Night In' on the weekend, which involves holding a party and female friends coming along to donate what they would normally spend on a night out to women's cancers. We raised $685.00! What generous souls they are. Boy was wonderful and spent the entire weekend working away to make it a great night. We made Spanish tapas and had a bowl of Pimms Number 1 Cup, some rose' sangria and lots of other drinks to make it a great night. We are both completely exhausted now though and I fear that I am coming down with a cold - laryngitis again I bet! I can feel that familiar raspy tightness in my throat. Oh well... the old body is telling me to rest so I best go and do that (and drink lots of pineapple juice too).

Only three days of work this week as i am back to the docs on Thursday for another biopsy and dna test. Sadly I find myself looking forward to a few days of enforced rest.

No comments: